2012年12月10日星期一

Facebook starts to be more an

Are that 30 degrees are upward Cape all all the way, and much curved road and fork hole, I fancied a while this hole mansion.
Walk into belong to our houses, a wisp of sunlight of afternoon at the right moment shoots to come in from the window, , I follow light source to see go, inclined sting inside of ten several rices are high of the hole mansion top have a crack Xi, the sunlight of afternoon stubbornly the rock blind side of many breadths shoot to come in from only one meter.
The girl embrace from the back me to say:"Husband, I missed you, you didn't miss me as well!"
I smiled to once turn round to hug her to kiss her in the bosom, I said:"I miss you and hurry the remaining your meat of Tuo Tuo of slice to eat for me, I am getting more hungry."
The girl left and jumped up a big wood bed from hanging in a bamboo basket of Peng crest horizontal beam and taking out the meat of Tuo Tuo that she collects as treasure and used a piece of arethusa cloth to 30,000 dollars to cautiously wrap to put inside in the bamboo basket.
I connect to come over the remaining greater half Tuo beef and pull out a multi-function for use by the military bayonet, a cake of a cake of incises to eat.The girl is from a mire pottery jar on the rough wood table in poured rice wine to me, say:"Drink wine solution solution to lack!Have you already killed cover again this time?"
I stuffy head food and drink not language, she immediately after says:"Husband, I don't make you wear their a , you this body soldier packed me to see dizzy!"
I this just thinks of I's body up still make type field battle camouflage of the armed police take, hurriedly strip off, , sit on the wood to with relish chew to bite the meat of Tuo Tuo before the table just in a pair of shorts.
" Jiao, this meat of Tuo Tuo really eats well and go home to make more next time some!"I throw a the big piece Tuo Tuo meat into mouth to chew to say.
Jiao but drive my body the fan lived, she carefully conjectured my strong body and cannot help but by hand daut me generous back, the way of You You:"Husband, your body strengthened too much, we mountain Zhai the inside hunt a hand to also fail to catch your muscle burliness most strongly and harm Ba so more on your body and have a liking for to very dominant!"
I say:"Go Jiao!Don't touch, touch again I can not stand!"While speaking my underneath has already been getting eager to have a try.Words' arriving half is blocked ups by her mouthes, while Wen Shi Hong's lips of Jiao is pressing on my mouth the body also stuck into my bosom, the hands wreath lived my waist, sit like this with her to hug and kiss at 1,Facebook.
I shut eyes, feel she is wet slippery to warm up of the tongue vividly drill in my mouth cavity.Hand over a happy beginning experience of she asked for sexual union on her own initiative now, this woman hugged the hand feeling in the bosom best, her shape plump well-balanced just right, and her first time have been specially great, now, girl of active joys the shape of the wave give me very big organic functions incitement.
My hand starts to be unbridled ground of coming up to return to glide in her body and across arethusa dress the skirt daut her wonderful body curve, she didn't refuse and had already on the contrary hugged me to hug more tightly,cnn.My hand then starts to be slippery entering her dress skirt inside, her skin is very smooth and have flexibility, she is in the beautiful period of female growth now, and I felt that a beautiful attraction.
My right hand doesn't enter her gauze pants, finger the return Cuo whet in her bottom ditch.Ever and anon and lightly press to press her chrysanthemum door, not and in a short while I felt the degree of humidity of her underneath starting increasing.
My left hand then slipped a top and drilled into her Lei cover inside light of press crumple her Lei head, her Jiao Lei is round and smooth and outstanding, touch a hand great to slip.Start gradually sending out a depressive voice of Ying Ning in the girl's, small still at and I hot kiss, the nose inside sends out of the breather keep spraying on my face, my hand can feel her heart palpitates get fierce.Her arm embraces of I more and more of tight, underneath boldly go toward ex- press, across skirt to put to directly press at my strong outline up.
Very quick her mouth escaped from me and started a bulky breather, the head that by hand presses me at the same time put out strength next press, my head press at she of Lei ditch in, below and quickly dawdle me at the same time of strong sensitive.
My tongue is on her chest licking of return, the hands beginning quickly takes off her clothes at the same time.My hand picks her bottom to with sudden force crumple to knead and puts out strength upwards on lifting, her body upward one Zong, the legs complied with the surrounding to hang empty dish to live my waist, the whole individual ties up on me.I stand up Dou like this she walked several step, put her on the bed then separate her legs suppressed her.
Her breather voice is very captivating, the dress skirt completely opens and peep out snow-white plump two regiment Jiao Lei, Lei cover already the half open, top full is a wet my saliva vestige.Her hands are helping me the draw down to draw tight because of the strong rise of shorts, after making down her double feet Deng wear trousers along with arrive my shorts Deng me of ankle.My very hot strong got away from tie to raise out, stick at her thigh seamy side, she seems a burst of concussion, below become completely moist.
A gentle and soft hand held tight my strong, not just and skillfully but is stimulate a ground of set to make very much.My sensitive starts to be more and more hard stand, my hand also stretched into in her pants, the finger was slippery to enter wet glue tightly narrow flower petal inside, delicate meat mucosa lightly shake up an inside, here have been already decreased swelling, delicate slippery slippery of.Her legs but clip tight but separate, the bottom is continuously to twist, spends a secreting of liquid have never stopped, one of my hand about has been all wet.
I comfortable great breather and her suppress a wave call the response is in the bedroom, I lightly draw down her pants, up have been already soaked through, put the nose smells for a while, strong of female be in heat of the flavor of Xing Sao ……





Volume 14 big final outcome chapter 20 guest who comes uninvited
Renew time:2010-12-114:51:38 chapter word numbers:2469


Chapter 20 guest who comes uninvited (Everyone in person kiss consumedly, in November monthly ticket war Feng smoke again rise!If you are VIP to hire by the month a customer, so your had two monthly tickets in original text account, snow wolf begged you and threw the monthly ticket to the An, you order my book page of that ordering is then a monthly ticket for a while, there are several pieces ordering several bottoms.Your monthly ticket is the power that we renew!Snow wolf thanks politely!!!)
"!Quickly, the husband come in!……" The girl is about hot desire to thrive at the moment, the hunger and thirst is unbearable, anxiously hope that I quickly get into her body.Her legs separately clip tightly two of my legs, then by hand grasp my strong lead toward her 2.My sensitive head son lightly of the crest is on her flower petal and opened two slices of young and delicate flower petal son crests little bit.
"You hurry son!" The girl is a bit hasty, this accident that comes from me, a just blossom have no several days of woman without pubic hair young girl, her aspirant is unexpectedly thus strong!My strong just at she sensitive of place return glide, a time opens a flower petal crest but don't go in, make her flame of sexual desire more and more prosperous, urgently must use tight dish of leg to carry on the back after living my , let me have nothing to do to move waist Kua, the double feet clip my bottom to put out strength into in press, at the same time below before going toward stand, unexpectedly think active will my strong swallow into,several times fail.Is hasty she blush up to the ears, a pair of Feng eye jet of the flame of sexual desire almost want to cremate me.
"Dislike, husband, your stem what?Quickly come in ……"
I hold strong, lightly stand a waist before going toward, pushed open flower petal to pushed into at 1,google.1:00.The mucosa in the flower way and delicate meat in multiple layers wrap up my sensitive and pare off it very comfortable, and inside already very wet slippery, I go in very smooth.Girl in this period have been suppressing at a stretch, until as I am pushing an end she just grew this tone.The delicate meat that the Kua that live her of my lower abdomen crest is very tiny and or so to dawdle, feel an inside wriggles of wonderful felling.
"Move, be like similar that evening ……" girl in whisper say in my ear, under my Fu body, press on her Jiao Lei, the double elbow joint supports an implantation, the lips suppressed her , and she can not send out to sing interjection too greatly and below start colliding with at the same time.
The girl's body start twitching the ground urge, each time I crest the time for going in all want pretty for a while a bottom, make me put go deep into and have more Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论