2012年11月13日星期二

Beats by Dr Dre solo on smiling say

Zhang Ju Ya Zheng Zheng Qi Qi De's three sons together lefting for with him respectfully fix although medium placard, but is already also that more than 100s Be getting orer so.
Don't say to is Zhang Ju Ya just, be in my eyes, fore basic virtues piece does on this affair of very not satisfactory.
From this in the form dollar identity of two ex- sons of Zhang Ju Ya Zheng Zheng Qi Qi De, affirmation also blended many humidities, this circumstance absolutely avoids to can not help.
I have been all very concerning to Zhang Jia's circumstance, so I also know that Zhang Ju Ya after aming delivering the placard breaks into a furious rage and even privately still once puts blame on fore basic virtues piece, I know even if is the affair of dress with no winter, fore basic virtues piece's going into Ge has already had no a drama as well, but now at present but on the contrary may make Zhang Ju Ya be changing idea.
"The affair of Wei last year autumn, still the book adult does of seem to be a bit not satisfactory, I but heard to open widely a person very dissatisfied to this affair!"
Fore basic virtues piece's wry smile say all of a sudden:
"Head assists adult to be a person to emphasize to defend tiny carefully and only of style, originally I also had heart to look after, but end still because of afraid effectuation head assisted of is suspicious of but give up."
I shake and say:
"No matter he opens widely a person again how of defend tiny carefully and only, own son passes examination such fiasco in the section, he also isn't likely to have no the angry of one silk, the fore basic virtues elder brother is on this affair still not enough brave!"
Fore basic virtues piece also knows his/her own circumstance and hears me saying these, also just sighing an one breath and saying:
"After delivering a placard, I know that I is too timid, but the affair have already taken place, I also have no dint time for day, and this uncle has an accident feeling, I think this time go into Ge definitely have no my share son."
I sneer at for a while, then just say:
"This is just one among the reason, as I see it, for walking the road son of opening into the Ge, Zhang Lao's landlord has no little give presents for country Zhang!"
Hear I say this, Zhang Yun Ling is also a complexion is one An, after"winter dress affairs", who all know we of the head's assisting Zhang Ju Ya is opening widely the person very doesn't buy Zhang to Li Wei of"first emperor close" and even still have some not to, is a fore basic virtues but want to walk Li Wei's way of approach, is this it oneself that brings calamity a body.
Zhang Yun Ling but the slightest have no although is a bit anxious, but he still very whole looking at me by Xia ground, say:
"The small old son knows this affair top, my father and son did amiss,Beats by Dr Dre solo, so just hope Hou Ye you can help 1."




Chapter 278 dust falls to settle

"I can say to make an effort to try, however strive for the matter accomplishes anything on sky at the person, the affair finally exactly can solve, and I don't know as well."
"That I and the Wei son didn't bother, the contract clerk of perfume workshop, I will let piece truly to Hou Ye you deliver."
I early know that Zhang Yun Ling impossibly and in brief sends a hen of next gold egg to me, now seem indeed as expected and thus, after also needing to wait me to do finished feeling for them, then I can be real of receive perfume workshop my own bottom.
Send to Zhang Jia's father and son walk after, I is blunt the Meng call get to den in, inquired the origin of the middle of these people, I this just knew many hidden factses among them.
I also this just knows the affair that be winter dress after exposing, most for worry of isn't martial pure to wait Li Wei, but should be Wang Chong Gu who is far in the thistle county, because is martial pure to wait Li Wei to worry of Be just queen mother Lee will can't punish him, but Wang Chong Gu but of for himself the life future prospects worry.
At be dynasty those with text Yu force of enter the private is from of in the governor of province, the most outstanding of, be number the Tan Lun and Yan is just luxuriant and 3 Wang Chong Gu.
The at the beginning courtly power greatly shuffles cards, Yang Bo from soldier's department still book's changing a Li department book exactly should by whom come to take over him still.The Zhang Ju Ya just momentary Wei will never descend, end, he figures out a compromised project, let Tan Lun serve as soldier's department book still, but make Wang Chong Gu hang soldier's department the book title still get thistle Liao the governor of province is one job, the Yan is just luxuriant to hang left all the imperial censor title still get two wide governor of provinces.
Thus, all of theory Class 3 people is two article big member.Dissimilarity of BE, what Tan Lun sat is a solid job, have full control a national military.The actual power is stronger than Wang Chong Gu and Yan just luxuriant.
Such arrangement, although some with the meaning of sparse mire, three people are also all satisfaction of everybody concerned, because Tan Lun's age is the biggest, on this seat also unable to do how long, he once to is official, the first communicant takes office soldier's department book one job still of, will say to is Wang Chong Gu.
But difference number difficult anticipate, the eye lo wears Wang Chong Gu to take over shift duty smoothly, who know that"cotton dress affairs" suddenly breaks out-the cause of this tragedy, lie in the business that Wang Chong Gu chases this creation cotton dress be do favor to send to martial pure Hou Li Wei.
Also no wonder that piece truly be stronger than a year of the power in the city teacher expensive in home activity, however on the contrary Wang Chong Gu's in home didn't hear what action, concrete circumstance I also say it's not good, press to say that Wang Chong Gu also impossibly and with ease gives ups.
Managed to follow this in the center complicated relation, I felt the confidence that I has 60% this time can persuasion Zhang Ju Ya is just.Because Qi after at the time that light arrived at I already and the Qi once discussed after the light, and after the event I also know from Zhang Ju Ya Zheng Zheng Qi Qi De's that he suggests Qi after light to sues in court before resisting to wait Li Wei for of being wanting the whole best person that cure outside Qi martial pure.
And in view of this heart, Zhang Ju Ya just Be for of be want to make a clean sweep of ten thousand Li the stumbling block of the new government road, but I think that he doesn't hope as well because of this, but ruin Wang Chong Gu's official career.
Let the original Niang wine that Wu Tang moved away to come to a pail of for 40 years from the cellar, and then take last a few perfume.I just arrived at Zhang Fu.Zhang Ju Ya original to is a hall in the in home, however because hear to is that I come, also just be dressed in to homely hide blue way tunic, the wooden pail see me after death, Zhang Ju Ya is saying with a smile:
"The son is hard, thus of big gift, I but a little bit didn't dare to accept!"
I am tiny tiny on smiling, say:
"Opened widely guest to annoy, the small careful idea didn't become esteem and also hope adult don't brush-off."
Zhang Ju Ya doesn't up just and basically say to is a honest official.Otherwise of words, at the beginning he can't recognize to kiss with Zhang Zhi Dong.His in home is sumptuous, and I still hear that he still has there at river Ling an and here the similar house is also it may be said a wife Qie in groups.So at the time of holidays and New Year of time, give presents of the person is many.
The beard of one Le chin of Zhang Ju Ya Zheng Zheng Qi Qi De says with a smile:
"The son is hard why always thus polite, although I am old you are how old, however you if the words that don't abandon why not fit together by uncle's niece?"
My nature can't really think that Zhang Ju Ya is just intending it's such, I am to modestly bend from the waist to do a gift to say:
"Words nevertheless say, however the son is hard to still think now at the right moment, press the words of generation, there is the suspicion of adulation, but if true if open widely the words said by person, again out of accordance with gift, so still maintenance present condition of good."
Zhang Ju Ya is sighing an one breath, have no at say what, he certainly knows I say of is what mean, thin calculate, Zhang Ying Ying has already been 20 years old as well, for more than a yearses, she is all always waiting returning of Xie Zheng, although I don't know that this is to come from her own heart, still keep being subjected to outside pressure.
I once connected the gilded box of perfume that packed a few different categories from Wu Tang and passed to Zhang Ju Ya just, hesitate for a while just say:
"Open widely a person, please hand over to Zhang Jia's miss this thing, said to thank Zheng to say, is thank Zheng sorry she!"
Zhang Ju Ya just once connected gilded box from me, sighed an one breath and said:
"You is this why on earth again?Oriole oriole always all at wait you."
I am just light to say:
"Everything according to situation, however I this time come, make you talk.".The computer reads a novel interview ww w . one бk .cn
Zhang Ju Ya Zheng Zheng Qi Qi De puts the gilded box in the hand at handy table top, some by chance looking at me to say:
"Is the doing not know son hard what is up?"
I am tiny tiny on smiling, say:
"Yesterday Zhang Yun Ling and gift department still the book adult went to Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论