2012年11月15日星期四

cheap beats by dre sword male not know

Sale will up, although equally can clap to get by Jing, that price only afraid want to spend more several best times, and just a nine rank Huan monster eggs that I want now, 1 forbids to curse technical ability book and in addition crystal currency for 100 days just, although nine rank Huan monster eggs very thin have, and forbid to curse a technical ability book is also similar, after all to him, and little function, far not as several as that value for equiping.The words that just buy to return to will there pour a nothing important to the rice Chuan, black dragon will there not give an account.
"If if the English farmland president of association doesn't want, that didn't also relate to and bothered you previous I leave of those two materials return to me."I press the English farmland sword male, make him not have excessive time to consider.
"This ……I use those nine the rank Huan monster egg in addition 300 day the crystal currency change with you."Ying Tian Jian Xiong wanted to think, immediately decided way once, however changing the product trading is a , little forbid to curse a technical ability book, many 200 day crystal currency, for those nine rank Huan monster eggs, he still really sees isn't very heavy, because the function of the Huan monster in nowadays really not big, also far have no that to forbid to curse a technical ability book of great value.
"Is very sorry,beats dr dre, I enough money, know last time I got hold of from black Long Cheng much better, already enough I spend, if the English farmland president of association doesn't think the words of bargain, I now take leave, anyway material not be worried that no one wants."If I arch arch hand, prepare to leave, those two materials don't want let it be, anyway this English farmland sword male don't return, I can begin to take by myself, these two days I but took many good materials.
"Invite an etc.!I agree bargain, however that Huan monster egg and technical ability book I didn't take on the body, please permit me to take."The English farmland sword male sees me to walk, immediately hasty, because his under charge has already notified black Long Hui's person, black dragon will of village Zuo's blessing a male is taking a group of persons rushes through toward here, he afraid I again disappear, he can not hand over to treat, however, I can be not hasty to leave this time, anyway I want to leave, also the nobody can can obstruct, the space turns a dish but takes no cognizance to fight status, if not that being placeds in in the special space, can deliver to leave at any time.
"Good!However I wait an English farmland president of association five minute time, I think that has been all right already at this time, and black dragon will of the person also about want."I don't worry at 1:00 a ground of anti- sit chair once up, at present, make the English farmland sword male not know how do just like, go to also not BE, not go also not BE.
"Has not the English farmland president of association go yet to take?Five minute is time too long,beats by dre uk?"See the English farmland sword male not to know how do just good, I am immediately pressed to him, anyway I ain't hasty to walk, waiting the black dragon will of the person came, do I still need to carry on to plant Zang.
The English farmland sword male is pressed ground by me to have to leave right away, and he at first nearby of person but don't leave, carefully guard against not to make me leave, as for the English farmland sword male will can't take those nine rank Huan monster eggs with forbid to curse a technical ability book, I not know, went fetch and then change with him, that is the good thing, don't go fetch also unimportant, hereafter found time to directly rob be.





The text chapter 295 stir-fries price(up)
Renew time:2009-9-2319:19:47 chapter word numbers:4949

The English farmland sword male just leave, black dragon will of the village Zuo bless male et al hurtled to come in, after coming in, immediately rounded me to get up, however didn't begin, but used person's wall round and round surround I.
"What person are you ?Why to want to assault my black Long Cheng?"The village Zuo blesses once the male arrive and immediately towards me to drink to ask, seem I really became his prisoner similar, unfortunately I be not.
"Press we China the person's a thick language, be called that person's money, sprinkle a disaster for the person."I intentionally again use familiar China language of half a lifetime to return to way, however this time wanted to compare to pack last time want standard many, correct say to China words standard some, quite good still can the needle can order.
"You are a China person?"The village Zuo blesses a male to ignore my words mark not standard, cross-examine a way.
"Do you say?"I change to return to the handing of standard mulberry language answer again, however this isn't at last either to answer, because I basically didn't answer.
"Hum, ignore you are what person, as long as you took away from black Long Cheng of thing, the total amount renders unto back, I passed you, otherwise, humed ……" village Zuo blessed kirtle cold humed to threaten me, a little bit more regrettable functions all have no, I was completely free from his threat, don't say that he didn't recognize, I is who, even if recognize out again how?This is the game, doing not say can not rob.
"Do not know village Zuo is the president of association an idiot?Or idiocy?Ha ha~~"I ha ha smile, however smile two immediately stopped again, the morrow called a way towards hiding in the black dragon willing behind of the English farmland sword male loudly:"English farmland president of association, today's bargain temporarily cancels, we return again to trade here after three days, don't forget to take thing by that time."
Finish saying I ignore village Zuo to bless a male to wait a person of stare with anger, took out a small bead son from the body, this small bead son was that they liked that the smoke throwing plays while handing the special feature product of mulberry mainland, being a ninja at the concealed body and escaping Shu, this smoke in the small bead son breaks out very quickly, when the ninjas appears in thick fog will immediately disappear, this is also called fog to escape, however I take out of although the function is similar,use of isn't fog to escape.
"Is each, again see!"Finish saying the small bead son dynasty ground top in the hand kept on deep-friesing, and those black dragon will of the player has already known that I want to do when I take out small bead son what, the attack in the hand immediately hits, however while shooting me, I have already turned a dish transmission to leave with the space as well, their attacks' having at me sky basically doesn't calculate what under the protection for resisting to lock dress.
After transmission leaves, I immediately replaced a suit have, change the body become one to hand a mulberry ninja, then toward handing emperor's city of mulberry empire and walking to, as for the village Zuo being played by me blesses male et al and affirm now still just full sky of seek me, however affirmation is can not find mine.
After arriving at the sale of emperor's city the neighborhood, I see the eldest brother eldest sister-in-law of disguising the foppery still and have the color dress 3 people already on sale outside waited me, the eldest brother is this sale will of biggest provide goods of company, certainly own an use right of VIP compartment, however I don't intend and eldest brother they together, so also however seek them, but use private chat the communication of connecting the eldest brother.
"Younger brother, you run where go to?We all at wait you."Communication just, the eldest brother immediately became nervous ground to ask a way.
"If I have already arrived, however my at enmity with you together, a short while I still want to intentionally stir-fry price, with you together, will very easily drive black dragon will of the person check of, I escape easily by that time, can you have no so easy, be hanged by them and then lose more than gain, you don't want to intentionally stir-fry price, this from I come, see quite good of, want of buy, anyway our Qian Duo."I immediately toward an eldest brother time way.
"That how do yourself go in?"The eldest brother doesn't understand that the ground asks a way, the product of this sale contains a lot of exquisite article bests,cheap beats by dre, the admission ticket of this sale meeting has already robbed to buy a to get empty, now may have no the admission ticket sell, so the eldest brother is worried about me to go in.
"Trust, I have already bought an ox ticket two days ago, although is in the hall, doesn't matter."The ox ticket other is some tickets after making son in great quantities bought a ticket resale again to go out, is as just about as black market.
"H'm, that we went in, you carefully ordered by yourself."The eldest brother also not much says what, after finishing saying hanged communication, then and eldest sister-in-law color dress 2 people after whispering for a while go in sale inside, but I then not hasty wear go in, because the sale will still have half for hour behind just start, hence at will strolling in emperor's city is a turn of, expose face, conveniently check to take a look environment.
Half after the hour, on sale before willing start, I gotted into sale inside, and found out own seat, the sale this time will return be really example have no falsely seat ah, this product that sale is many, but have never divided to criticize to carry on sale, but 1 time auctions off be over, is also say that canning spend is previous 12 to carry on sale in a row, and player if want to take a rest, can also leave, by that time as long as with ticket again come back and then go, so this sells also in particular expensively.
The Emperor sale of this emperor's city still really enough big of, most at least than China the sale of emperor's city still want Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论