2012年11月1日星期四

beats by dre studio am I see soil a squa

See my one eye walk to go out and see he leave soil square the dark wear face to guard a door of two new Zhuan set member of team order way:"Hereafter forbid to put anyone again to come in, the captain of each brigade doesn't go as well!"
2 people of doorway are under soil square's scathing vision Zhan if cold cicada of should a hurriedly close the door, just became a bright warehouse immediately and once more again become murky secretly, I looking at the big step soil that walked toward me square year old three retreating of subconsciouseses are two, said with the as if nothing has occurred voice as far as possible:"How did you come over?You now not is should very favour?"
"I come here to want to know your background and sneak into the purpose of new Zhuan set."
"My background, purpose even if speaking you can not also accept, so and rather don't say with it."
"You don't say how can anyone know I have no way to accept, don't make me be treated as enemy you, I don't think so to you."Tu Fang says that the useful dint grasps my shoulder, a pair of eyes of keennesses tightly force see me, it want to get around his vision my subconscious.
I look at ground low voice to say:"I have already said, the factual true facts sometimes makes people accept than the more difficult lies, even if you can accept, other people also affirmation can not accept, my reason says not to say to all have no meaning, you still leave."
Descend Han suddenly be made an effort to knead, I am forced dark eye Tong of orthoptic soil square, have no great anger emotion in his eyes out of the blue, just like deeply disappearing of the deep pond sort bottom, then the ear spread the voice that he seems to take to sigh, "even if is unmeaningful to also speak, give me a reason that forgives you at least."
Or first sight soil square like this, the silent short moment I finally compromise of speak up:"I can arrive at the reason here to I and speak, however you had better have mental preparation before listenning to, because this story to you probably very surprised Shu."
In fact my pouring doesn't think he will fear, just in advance beat a prevention needle to him just,beats by dre studio, I in mind organize the language has no to conceal all of a sudden of the affair of I and Zuo rattan love 15110 of speak, a good half-day I just finish speaking everything, then solemnly declare way:"The person who truely loves you not is me, have with you that evening the person of intimate relation also not is me, I in fact have no relation with you, so completely have no necessity to the viewpoint that I am responsible for."
My words make soil square's facial expression metal gray, making an effort of his subconscious grasps my wrist cold say:"You say these days to say to love me and want with this body with me together of the person is to have already departed from this life many of lovely son, do you let how I believe?My wishing you to just be cheating me and make use of me doesn't want to accept so absurd fact as well."
I lookinging at of vision equanimity he says:"Whether you believe or not didn't relate to with me, I just told you the true facts."
"True facts?You actually chase my soil square year old three be what?Be getting more happy and then run to say to love me, not happy said to completely don't relate to with me, do you think that I am the person who can literally play to play?"
The strength on the wrist is more and more heavy, I almost think that my own bone will be kneaded by him it's ground, although I up to 100 methods get away from a current predicament at least now, however see soil the square distress angry appearance, I decide to still continue the darling bears his wrath like, after all this matter makes reference to bottom still my wrong, if I don't take a Zuo rattan to love to my Liao to stir a somebody else, he still thoroughly lives a single life which will meet so much bother matter.
I am still strong to begin the ache of wrist from the endurance, the doorway suddenly spreads to unable to decidely knock on door a voice, then new Zhuan set what member of team cringed from fear opens the door to say in the outside:"Soil square pair long, near bureau chief Teng ask you to discuss a next activity plan in the past."
"Be optimistic about her!Forbid her to leave my one step."
Tu Fang says to release me to turn round to leave, seeing him will come out this warehouse, I after death call a way at him:"Wait for a second!"
See he stop a step to project vision again on me, I am very sorry of say to him:"I know that you definitely annoy me very much now, sorry, I really don't thought of that I will bring you so big harassment."
Soil square's eying me for a long time and finally don't talk and stepped out here, then the door is tightly made an effort a pass.
I am in the warehouse self-reflection for a long time, the that night color condescends to come I silently jump from the window way the above of roof, the soft moonlight projects on my body and starts to pull long long shadow before body, quietness on all sides of, the Tun of new Zhuan set haven't left several individuals, almost the owners all participate in to search to reform the task that the person with ideals and integrity holds a meeting a location, the famous pond farmland house affairs takes place in the tonight on the history, will be the night of a blood rain Xing breeze!
Although tonight new Zhuan set of public will leave thick Mo and weigh in history a colourful, but I completely lift not rise any fascination for joining a crowd for fun, this kind of is full of bloody important history affairs I at 1:00 also not want and participate in to be among them, so just sit on the roof and Be blowing the breeze of the night and eating a total department and giving me candy, intend and then spend this special day like this.
Is gradual of I have already grown a drowsy felling, the whole body ninja attire at this time of the mountain Qi suddenly arrive at me, I looking at him some disappointedly say with smile:"Be about to fight right away, this kind of time comes over can?"
"Still have a little times."
He says to nearby sit down to accompany at me I together looking at be covered with at darkly in of new Zhuan set, a long time, I open mouth a way:"Under the moonlight of is the ninja's dancing party very beautiful!I believe you can definitely win the female ninja who has been inhibitting you and expect very much you the performance tonight!"
"Can't let what you disappoint."He thus say to me, then stand up to disappear in the boundless night view ……
My sitting on the original place still don't move a place and just quietly look at the cope of night the month is under the desolate circle, soon after new Zhuan set will with long state the person with ideals and integrity carry on an extremely dead physical fight, thought of that the Ji farmland Ren that will soon die in battle whets a mood to can not help difficult to express heavy, even if such I but have never intended to go to a pond farmland house notify him, same of I also completely didn't to new Zhuan set the viewpoint that reveal to reform a person with ideals and integrity to hold a meeting a location is regardless a homicide or be killed, this since is the road that they choose, so I have no position to get involved among them, unique can do of is the person who aside and quietly looking at those simplicities at respectively the road chosen up proceed without hesitation of stand down to go ……until is vital of terminal point ……
Don't know when, my deeply of asleep, in a dream I see soil a square year old three, blunt the farmland always take charge of etc. is an of the member of team and Ji farmland Ren whet, Ban originally Long Ma those reform the person with ideals and integrity drinks to chat under the plum flower tree, really harmonious prospects, however compare people being background of 囧 not is thou fragrant thou Kyoto of the color and is filled with cars modern city, then white the Yan unexpectedly also take oneself to take turns the member of team of brigade appear over there, this makes me be been awake by the 囧 a while.
Sit in seat of honor to make an effort to shake to jilt to open that strange dream world from the roof, discover that the moon has already risen very Gao, the combat of pond farmland house probably will start right away?In the heart just thinking wear and fasten the bell Dang of the hair the suddenly violent earthquake moves, this is the emergency only would appear of circumstance, my eyebrows one Ning right away opens communication bell to call a way:"What happened matter?"
Night the voice of one rush immediately from the bell Dang in spread, "feeling, falsely the tide has been already started, pleased help right away will rush through in the past, the white Yan had already come together hand to at first remain on standby to prepare to render assistance at any time as well, I have already temporarily blockaded 瀞 to work properly court's supervision for present generation, and you immediately arrive to the scene of the accident according to the plan that we before draw up!Is quick!"
"I knew!Position?"
I say to take out map according to night a say of directions at top mark painting, now 瀞's working properly the contact of court and present generation has already been blockaded, the summons card used by Azrael can not use naturally, and my purpose isn't to look for falsely, but look for to link present generation and falsely the passage of turn, this kind of the blind side that the space tear to pieces even if use cold stare also not easy find out, so can be used this stupid method.
Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论