2012年10月25日星期四

Beats by Dr Dre solo be over The south of

There is its value.***There is a writer saying:"Literature of the mission lie in a detection and reappear a life, I don't know I superficial literature achievement whether bottom expresses my viewpoint."And my more more more superficial literature achievement the bottom more more don't know as well to express my own how much viewpoint, smile.Again appreciate reader who like this novel ^^ .The forest recreation class& amp;lt;8-2118:22& amps;gt;
Read:[Essence]fired away this to greatly then leave a message just this afternoon, see yours, immediately after saw your message replying again.I don't know to be used as an author, you is be not to each all so warmhearted bowel to reader, smile.However still really move.I say that you have no for a long time, probably is opposite myself but talk, because this whole summer vacation, I get to the Internet of the frequency is very high, anyway is oneself's home of, smile.Everyday to see once, originally still think to is to could not see in August and also very disappoint, surprisingly but suddenly fulfill a wish.Smile.I seemed again thank you.The south of the Qie<8-2118:26& amps;gt;Read:
Read:[Essence](two)I say I and thousand leaves' personalities be like very much, similar blurred and similar obstinate, like alone that a person licks wound.You say a lot of with the girl whom she is like, yes?My pouring is to see little of.You say that we hardly concern that dry handsome boy's destiny, I think main reason to have no so perfect handsome boy in our life and smile, play trick of.I say a different final outcome, you still noticed this sentence, really rare.In fact you say of to, we are still young, doesn't matter what is a real be over.The south of the Qie<8-2118:29& amps;gt;
Read:[Essence](three)I am also an one university the female kid who will soon walk into, the love takes a walk a forum and listens to and very coincidentally and also and very likes basketball in normal times.Compare thousand leaves, want to be many young, the experience is also superficial of many.That, probably only is that I occasionally love melancholy to descend all of a sudden by myself.Smile.Your article the head language is from Tagore,Beats by Dr Dre solo, no wonder that the noodles like that is familiar, smile.However is still very quite good.Like, carelessly wrote again so many, waited you hereafter to come to suggest some suggestions again good.The last, suddenly discovers similar to oneself a person still don't use regularly ha ha, ha ha of the laughter sign of type, does beat to"smile" a word.Smile.(Have not I finished delivering message, your the third come right away, also true interesting ……:P)Qie south<8-2118:30& amps;gt;
Write:This in the last years, at with reader interactive aspect, I seem to have better fame and smile.Go out study, so, this previous[one] month just wrote nine chapters==.I also hope to finish writing this novel ^^ by winter.Grind to a stop every time in fact, will make me have the impulse to expand space, sweat.The personality that this kind of craves for greatness and success may be what Chinese have it from thou, for example Qianlong's emperor is a typical model ^^ .The forest recreation class& amp;lt;8-2118:31& amps;gt;
Write:Is dizzy, you areunexpectedly about 20 years old of girl.After, reader still don't the age to announce you to me like, this makes me have a kind of Xin Qi Ji's type of, see a youth strong to say sorrow grief and indignation depressed unbearable mood, smile.Because I have already finished university a lot of years of, sweat.The forest recreation class& amp;lt;8-2118:37& amps;gt;
Write:[Essence]in fact see your article, I know you absolutely want than me greatly get many, (so I am the truth to actually say, the form is subjected to stroke:P)because of the style of writing like that, unless once experienced the person of life vicissitudes of life could not write.But still very curious about that"a lot of years"s that you says are accurate to mean how much, smile.You have the impulse of extension space, that proves you to your own work very fancy and self-confidence, don't once think an early end, is be not?That nature is okay, however never drag along too long cause to write not over, words like that, carefully recruit ……cough ……fun words.Get to your book review column today in beat N many words, seem to be all chase other book review crowded of have no place, sweat ……like, not much said, tomorrow record of.:)The south of the Qie<8-2119:13& amps;gt;
Write:Greatly be subjected to stroke==.Someone said before the novel that saw me feels that my mental age is younger, had a little red-blooded and made me be subjected to at that time very a great blow, someone says that I have already experienced the vicissitudes of life of human life and feel that the stroke is getting larger now, Mo.Certainly, I am aming placed in one personal whole life in may take place to greatly change most of age, sweat.However, also just finish university for some years just, don't think me seven old 80.Certainly, really much bigger than you.Making reference to will deny to finish writing this novel, this you greatly can trust, since the beginning of last year composed novel online, I also only had some 2 to midway give up because topic sensitive feared to invite too many people to send a punitive expedition.I have already finished writing three long articles, seven, if there is no special reason, this affirmation is the ^^ that can end.The forest recreation class& amp;lt;8-2121:27& amps;gt;
Read:Net friend:Circle commentary:《On the dark river 》 beats a cent:10 announce time:2004-08-2117:40:00 review a chapter:116(click into the chapter reviewed)
see you again.
Write:Net friend:Forest recreation class commentary:《On the dark river 》 beats a cent:5 announce time:2004-08-2117:43:33 review a chapter:116(click into the chapter reviewed)
I came back ^^ again.
However, separated a period of time, even if the alignment of story can't change and definitely had to what things change, sweat.Because the author(is also me) was probably again subjected to what fight, smile.
Read: Net friend:Color grass commentary:《On the dark river 》 beats a cent:10 announce time:2004-08-2117:46:12 review a chapter:116(click into the chapter reviewed)
Come back like, delighted.
Read:Net friend:Such as person drinking commentary:《On the dark river 》 beats a cent:10 announce time:2004-08-2118:35:45 review a chapter:116(click into the chapter reviewed)
An article as long as in the process of writing in appear a period of time deadlock style or say what flavor is very easily influenced, but is also vary from person to person, I feel, forest originally 9 don't want to pursue intentionally a what explicit result, but the process diligently written to realize a growth, so the motion of emotion, experience up of, is to may influence literary atmosphere very much, even is the tone etc. of text middleman thing.
The forest is an author who is responsible for.It is accidentally rest assured.Cc.
Encourage.
Write:Net friend:Forest recreation class commentary:《On the dark river 》 beats a cent:5 announce time:2004-08-2118:46:42 review a chapter:116(click into the chapter reviewed)
A person arrived a certain age, the literary atmosphere wanted that changing is too difficult, I wants to become to can not get and smiles.If my meaning is to say, I will become a little bit more more malicious, for example, originally I couldn't let Chu-tien fix speak such, can't let a rightness of one Mi that is wild pure to have an end in a sky say words like that, now, I did so==.That is the proof that I want to make this novel a little bit more more chilly, smile.
See this two allusions in the chapter?See, know my meaning ^^ .
Read: Net friend:Such as person drinking commentary:《On the dark river 》 beats a cent:10 announce time:2004-08-2119:15:13 review a chapter:116(click into the chapter reviewed)
The woman of cleverness can marry a stupid stupid man, so of match to just relatively match complement each other natural regulation.The man of the cleverness and the woman of the clevernesses live together, the energy that will consume each other is.
Otherwise, I will hate yours during a lifetime.
Suggest...
Read: Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论