2012年10月23日星期二

Beats by Dr Dre studio eafening But this se

The cold hand finally drew apart, Tu Song Kai he walks to my nearby.The young talented person finally saw pure Tu of shape, waiting he to see the pure is a black of time, can not help also peeping out one silk in look in the eyes oddity.
He imitated a Buddha to hesitate for a while and looking at his look in the eyes to seem again some unbearable eager for action appearances, I suddenly smiled:"Young man, I know that you beat of what idea, however, if you also want to keep on living, had better be a little bit more honest.The guys that you after death take, to me just a help a decoration just.Do you go or not if I want your life and raised finger to go?"
"……" Young man looking at me chillily, but purse one's lips, don't talk.
"Like, I ask you now, who are you ?BE what person?"
If"I ……" young man just thought open mouth, suddenly realized so answered, so vehemence top perhaps be completely inhibitted by me, he bit to bite lips, then sank a track:"Chen Yang, you remember, my name calls Luo strong, very hot fire strong!I promise that this name will definitely make you leave a deep impression!"
"Ha ha ……" I smiled to smile, the slightest don't lose temper, then asked 1 again:"Are you the person of green Hong?Chen Shan's old subordinate?"
"……Be not."He is towering to looking at me.
"H'm."I ordered to nod and had already no longer asked him what.
"Owner, we can leave."Tu at my ear soft-voiced way:"I see circumferential of the inside of those people, seem someone recognize, you came, the person who had had already made a phone call, I not be worried that the police comes back, but my worrying will lead come what reporter or medium.I know an owner, you disliked the person of those medium most ."
I order a point, then took a look my friend:"Like, here is cannot have fun.We want Yao to go home, Yao, change a place."
Several people all have no opinion, hence we start.
This Luo is nearby strong of the big fellow originally want to obstruct of, however this Luo is strong to pour is still on the whole intelligent, flicked to wave hand, have already let his under charge back to open.
We a go several people towering walked out, time is once wearing dance floor, in the moment was a turn of buffet, at by this time.I suddenly heard the voice of a young girl:
"Leave me alone!!"
My Leng for a while.
Though the inside voice in bar is very noisy miscellaneous, still in the battle cry, people in the dance floor's music is deafening.But this sentence falls into my ear inside, but abnormality of clear!
Really because this voice , to me, acquaint with too much, the impression is too deep!
I lived a step and looked for a voice to see go, see a buffet there, a girl sits a footstool at Gao up.Loudly call over against a man who wears western dress, nearby still 34 men stand on the surroundings, but all don't dare to make a noise and just very carefully partitioned the persons of surroundings all.
The man who stands on girl's in front, seems to be different from is what strike up a conversation of person, but imitate a Buddha is that the girl's under charge is similar, lowers the head not to dare to answer criticism what, just firmly pressed down the wine bottle on the table all alone-see come is keep girl from continuing to drink.
"Release!"The girl called 1 again.
Under light, girl's side towards me, her facial outline lines is very soft, together wear auditive of short hair, cut very sarcastic, the young skin was full of young and delicate of flexibility, a face like this, but is also me abnormality acquaint with of.
I already stop next step, wrinkle up an eyebrow.
She ……
I haven't delivered words, even haven't done to serve as what reaction, already someone robs in my front to hurtle past!
Is a small tiger!
This boy is incredibly more excited than me, don't wait I to respond to come over, he has already hurtled to those human face before, a draw back to block a guy of in front, then raise head to stick out chest of station at girl of nearby,Beats by Dr Dre studio, loudly way:"Feed!You want to do to this young lady what!"
I am stunned speechless.
Immediately, I quickly thought of …… , this be the just small tiger once said of, he has a liking for of the beauty?
Ha ha, also is really a good Qiao.
At I the effort of one Leng absolute being, the small tiger seems to be very quickly and those people conflicted ……
The thunder small tiger is how an artistic skill!That is the master's elder brother's close son!Started getting the master elder brother's direct line since the childhood!Was the artistic skill how to get?!A few men of the other party seem to want to push away him, but the small tiger knead a person's wrist with the hand, then foot lightly on kicking, kicked a person to go out.Then pulled another person, hand once the inside pull a to send, put him to pour.
"Stop!!"I haven't delivered words, already someone delivered words.
That Luo is strong already from our behind heel come up, see a form immediately hurtle up, then block at the in front of small tiger:"You are dry what!"
The "I ……" small tiger hasn't talked, after death of the girl but have already knit the brows a soft-voiced way:"Luo is strong, you don't want to take care of my affair!"
"Young lady ……" Luo the strong complexion is very earnest:"You have to return to, this is your father's meaning."
E ……young lady?Father?
Although the small tiger tonight drank many wine bottom belly, this circumstance, also how much understood 1:00:Very obviously, own hero saves beautiful viewpoint is end up in nothing.
Sighed tone, I separated the person of in front, then openings way:"Small tiger walked!"
I on making a noise, that girl very obvious body one earthquake!Then her imitating a Buddha is a whole body to shiver of once turn round, suddenly let out different countenance in look in the eyes, staring at of surprise I.
My heart sighs and shook to shake head wry smile.
"Chen, Chen and Chen, Chen and Chen ……" girl concussion's imitating Buddha lips be all cringing and try to shout my name.
I smiled to smile and smiled very quietly and slowly walked past:", Long time no see ……how I don't know, you talk will stammer?"
The "Chen Yang ……" girl finally calls my name, but immediately she also cried out and saw her appearance, seeming to be at any times will cannot help but rushing toward my bosom.

Chapter 80 【dream world 】



By this time, Luo is strong to have already walked to come over, he throws an expression of eyes and immediately has two of his under charges to come over and also ignore the girl's flounder to make an effort of pull her, then Luo is strong to block at I and the girl's, looking at me chillily.
"H'm, saw to me just don't guess wrong, you really were his under charge."I smiled to smile:"Only, the situation in nowadays, he incredibly still has you such a person's horse in Shanghai and pour is make me some strange."
"I just come out to seek a young lady."Luo is strong to rise head to looking at me:"The young lady hears you are in Shanghai, would rush out!You should also know!Now this kind of situation, she runs Shanghai have much dangerous!If make the person here know her identity ……"
"That you still not and hurriedly take her to return to."I humed 1.
"I conveniently have some an affair processing here, the processing finished, and I would send her to return to tonight."Luo strong cold way:"Chen Yang, we definitely also have the time to meet of!"
I saw his two eyes and had already suddenly smiled:"Do we before know each other?"
"It is incognizant."
"That why do you seem to be to the appearance that I gnash the teeth with hatred?Seem we have what great enmity similar."
Looking at this young man not to talk, I sighed tone and had already turned round to pull a small tiger to leave.
"Chen Yang!"After death of Luo was suddenly strong low voice to say 1:"I will definitely kill yours!You remember my name!I call Luo strong!"
I once turned round and looking at him, then face up peep out one facial expression of silk commiseration, I flick, at will way:"My enemy house is many, think that the person that kill me is also a lot of …… literally cat the name of dog, I want to remember ……you, also differ a great deal."
Pull a small tiger to leave.Spread a female after death Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论